Sunday 12 March 2017

Celebration of Life














Red, green, yellow and pink
A riot of colors around me
Colors of life

Shades, tints, and hues of blue
A pure pigment of the Color Wheel
Drifted onto my canvas

Dark blue the  “true blue”
The color of my male in me
Melts in me enhancing the wisdom
The color of true contentment
Empowering me with integrity,

Blue the color of air that I breathe
Portraying the trust and devotion of transparency
Inspiring the selfless love and fidelity as the sky

Blue the color of my spirit,
Inducing that calmness and peace
Like the Bottomless ocean

Tint of blues so serene and sedative
Holding my conscious and subconscious
So dynamic and dramatic

Blue the colour of my last breath
The celebration of my life
Signifying the divinity of you in me

Merging in you completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment