Sunday 5 March 2017

Dreams to Reality

























The wild sun above had fired his furnace
While the moon and the wind smiled in cold nights
I dragged myself, crept, hung upside down
Entrapped in the darkness
Gazed outside- vision blurred
Nothing other than darkness around
 I blinked with grief and despair
Through the smog of fear
In the deepest depths
While starving for a spark of radiance
And to paint them with colors that has been unseen
I, aroused by the refracted hues
With a hymn of tranquil wind that touched me
I flickered at that impulse
A dream of reality, out of my cocoon I emerged
 Unfolding my graceful, mantle of silken wings
As meadows engulfed in orange, blue and purple flowers
Forgetting the glory and beauty of my wings
I fly high with pride aiming to kiss the sky
Rejoice in the prodigy, and reconnection.
Soaring in the tepid spring air, fluttering in the clouds
Where all seems so bright and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment