Saturday 11 February 2017

My Twin Soul



When I saw you for the first time
My thoughts fill the space in between us
Two forms, two faces, two poles of life
Yet I felt the togetherness
My heart dances with the rhythm with stars
Far beyond the horizons, a mysterious flame
Flickers to the same silent music
My breath and thoughts caught in waves
Hammers me in remembrance

A presence that strike a familiar cord
Somewhere in past I sense you
Searching for that memory that buried in my soul
Quest for an answer in silence
Feeling incomplete alone, feels magnificent as one

Moments of togetherness, spreading light of purity to world
So calm, so quiet, too intense and pure
The truth widens the imagination like a poem with fragrance
My twin flame,miracle of my life a breathing crystal of mine
Together again on earth, I found you, to search no more....

No comments:

Post a Comment